Free shipping available ONLY IN JAPAN
Incense to experience the world of the Tale of Genji with Six in Sense representing the Heian period (794-1185).
Inspired by 1000-year-old blends, with 100% natural incense ingredients, easy-to-use, sustainable conscious packaging, in the book-shaped "Anniversary Box" that was produced to commemorate the first anniversary.
BAIKA | KAYO | JIJYU | KIKKA | RAKUYO | KUROBO and the booklet "SCENT of JAPAN"
Handmade in Awaji Island, Hand-packed in Tokyo.
- Size: Package Outer (H 10 in. W 3.6 in. D 2.9 in) | Inner (H 1.8 in. Φ 2.5 in.) | Incense (H 1.0 in. Φ 0.5 in.)
- Quantity: 120 pcs
- Burn time: 30 min
- Lingering scent: 30-60 min, depending on the size and structure of the space.
- Shelf life: Semi-permanent before burning, depending on how it is stored.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Be aware that the incense dish may be hot.
- Do not place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.