Free shipping available ONLY IN JAPAN
Incense to experience the world of The Tale of Genji, in easy-to-use, sustainable conscious packaging with 100% natural ingredients.
Six in Sense—KAYO, incense inspired by a 1000-year-old blend is an early summer scent provoked by lotus flowers.
Main ingredients: Agarwood | Sandalwood | Clove | Patchouli Leaves | Benzoin | Borneol
Made in Awaji Island, Japan, altered for modernization.
- Size: Package (H 6.2 in. Φ 3.9 in.) | Incense (H 1.0 in. Φ 0.5 in.)
- Quantity: 20 pcs
- Burn time: 30 min
- Lingering scent: 30-60 min, depending on the size and structure of the space.
- Shelf life: Semi-permanent before burning, depending on how it is stored.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Be aware that the incense dish may be hot.
- Do not place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.