Free shipping available ONLY IN JAPAN
Incense to experience the world of The Tale of Genji, Six in Sense—KUROBO, incense inspired by a 1000-year-old blend that gives you a deep, nostalgic and calm feeling. It is considered to be a scent used to invoke a turning point "HARE (celebration)" and it may be classified as a winter scent.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Sustainable conscious packaging
- Handmade in Awaji Island, Hand-packed in Tokyo
Agarwood | Clove | Cuddy Shell | Frankincense | Sandalwood
- Use the lid as an incense dish and place the cone-shaped incense on the holder provided.
- Gently blow out for 10-15 seconds until the ember forms.
- Package (H 6.2 in. Φ 3.9 in.)
- Incense (H 1.0 in. Φ 0.5 in.)
- Quantity: 20 pcs
- Burn time: 30 min
- Lingering scent: 30-60 min, depending on the size and structure of the space.
- Shelf life: Semi-permanent before burning, depending on how it is stored.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Be aware that the incense dish may be hot.
- Do not place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.