Free shipping available ONLY IN JAPAN
Incense to experience the world of The Tale of Genji, in easy-to-use, sustainable conscious packaging with 100% natural ingredients and 1000 year-old blends.
Six in Sense—KIKKA, incense inspired by a 1000-year-old blend which invokes an autumn scent stirred by chrysanthemum flowers.
Handmade in Awaji Island, Hand-packed in Tokyo.
Main ingredients: Agarwood | Clove | Cuddy Shell | Sandalwood | Frankincense
- Size: Package (H: 3.3 in. W: 2.9 in.) | Incense (H 1.0 in. Φ 0.5 in.)
- Quantity: 3 pcs
- Burn time: 30 min
- Lingering scent: 30-60 min, depending on the size and structure of the space.
- Shelf life: Semi-permanent before burning, depending on how it is stored.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Be aware that the incense dish may be hot.
- Do not place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.