Bridge and Blend
Incense - RAKUYO | Leaf-Fall
Experience RAKUYO incense inspired by 1000-year-old blend that is an autumn scent reminiscent of the compassion of falling leaves.
Our incense is blended based on the 1000-year-old recipes and hand-made by an incense master based in Awaji Island, with premium grade 100% natural ingredients in sustainably conscious packaging.
Agarwood | Clove | Cuddy Shell | Frankincense | Spikenard
Made in Awaji Island, Japan, altered for modernization.
- Size: Package H: 1.8 in. Φ: 2.5 in. | Incense H: 1.0 in. Φ: 0.5 in.
- Quantity: 20 pcs
- Burn time: 30 min
- Lingering scent: 30-60 min, depending on the size and structure of the space.
- Shelf life: Semi-permanent before burning, depending on how it is stored.
- Store our premium Incense in a cool dry place.
- Be aware that the incense dish may be hot.
- Do not place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.