Bridge and Blend
Incense - BAIKA | Japanese Plum
View at Kickstarter Campaign
Experience BAIKA incense inspired by blending a 1000-year-old recipe, that allows you to discover spring impressed by plum blossoms.
Our incense is blended based on the 1000-year-old recipes and hand-made by an incense master based in Awaji Island, with premium grade 100% natural ingredients imported from around the world in sustainably conscious packaging.
Agarwood | Sandalwood | Cuddy Shell | Borneol | Clove | Frankincense | Spikenard
Made in Awaji Island, Japan, altered for modernization.
- Size: Package H: 1.8 in. Φ: 2.5 in. | Incense H: 1.0 in. Φ: 0.5 in.
- Quantity: 20 pcs
- Burn time: 30 min
- Lingering scent: 30-60 min, depending on the size and structure of the space.
- Shelf life: Semi-permanent before burning, depending on how it is stored.
- Store our premium Incense in a cool dry place.
- Be aware that the incense dish may be hot.
- Do not place burning incense near anything flammable.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Make sure to extinguish the incense before leaving the room.